My name is Jeremy Mortis, and I'm here to help.
I provide experienced, personalized, and timely computer systems consulting, installation, support, and repair to both small businesses and individuals.
I'm based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I have a degree in Computer Science and many years of experience working with computers big and small. I worked in Information Technology for 34 years at the University of Calgary. I offically "retired" from there, and now I'm enjoying working on a part-time basis to help people with their computer problems.
I'm a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to computers, both in a personal and business environment. Some of the areas I can help you with are:
- Small business systems selection, implementation, and maintenance
- Customized software development and maintenance
- Website design, implementation, and maintenance
- Web-based advertising (e.g. Google Ads)
- Migrating systems and processes to "the cloud"
- Server administration (Windows, Linux)
- Network design and installation
- Systems integration (getting all your devices and systems talking to each other)
- Custom email domains, email system migrations, and email delivery problems
- Physical computer selection, setup and repair (desktops, laptops, tablets)
- Software installation and maintenance (for Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, etc.)
- Virus prevention, detection, and removal
- Data backup and recovery
- Printers that won't print and other mysteries
- Teaching, mentoring, coaching for any of the above
Being semi-retired I'm not really looking for a full-time job, hence I'm especially interested in working with:
- Small businesses who can't afford full-time computer support
- Businesses who want to contract out small development projects
- Non-profits (churches, clubs, etc.)
- Individuals young and old
Give me a call and let me help you with your computing issues.